ECOPOL F – A Fluorine-Free (FFF) Class A Foam
ECOPOL F – A FLUORINE-FREE (FFF) CLASS A FOAM CONCENTRATE FOR WILDLAND FIRES
ECOPOL F is a Class A foam concentrate for wildland, forest, bush, brush fires. ECOPOL F has high wetting properties to make water more effective for in-depth fire fighting. The firefighting foam is as efficient using salt, fresh and brackish water.
BIOEX high-quality Class A foam concentrates are meant to be used at concentration levels of 0.1% to 1.00%. Typical Class A applications are structural fires, forestry/brush fires, car fires etc.
ECOPOL is an eco-friendly solution: It’s fluorine-free, PFAS-free and 100% biodegradable. It is an ecological solution to efficiently extinguish Class A wildland fires (forest, brush, etc.) ECOPOL F provides optimum effectiveness for wildland fire suppression with the flexibility to use salt water, fresh water, and even brackish water at any level of hardness.
All Bioex Class A foam concentrates have a 10-year warranty.
Multiple Features of our Battery Powered PPV BB-16:
- Very Competitive Pricing. Freight Included.
- Please Contact Us For Any Urgent Requirements!
- USDA Forest Service qualified QPL listed
- Effective on Class A wildland fires (forest, brush, bush..)
- Applicable from 0.1% to 1%
- High wetting capability: among best products on the market
- Eco-friendly: fluorine-free and 100% biodegradable
- As effective with sea, brackish and fresh water at all levels of hardness