The range of firefighting nozzles offered by LEADER includes all the nozzles needed by firefighters and covers a wide range of situations. With the latest technical developments, our nozzles now offered in aluminum or composite material. Each firefighter nozzle meets the firefighter’s requirements and provides an optimal water spray in all circumstances.
From the selectable flow nozzle to the high-pressure nozzle, LEADER wanted to design nozzles combining technicality, reliability but also strength and maneuverability:
- Automatic nozzles: FLOWMATIC
- Selectable flow nozzles: MULTIFLOW
- Special nozzles: High-pressure nozzles & inerting nozzle
- Foam nozzle: TWIN-ACTION & EXPANDER
- OneFlow nozzle: Easy to use with or without Turbine
- Smooth Bore Nozzle: Effective and Easy to Use
The quality of the materials used and the high precision machining guarantees perfect water sprays in all circumstances to absorb heat flows.
AVAILABLE IN 2 TYPES OF MATERIAL: ALUMINIUM OR FIBERTECH® COMPOSITE
Available with an automatic or selectable flow, each firefighting nozzle adapts to the needs of each firefighter.
LEADER wanted to innovate by offering two types of material to its customers: the well-known aluminum and FiberTech®, a composite material with numerous benefits:
- slightly lighter than aluminum,
- it is long-lasting and has the same mechanical qualities as aluminum,
- it offers higher resistance to corrosion than aluminum and bronze, notably in salt water environments,
- heat resistant, it does not deform and naturally isolates the user from the cold.
LEADER wanted to combine appeal, technicality, and ergonomics to create a high-performance and efficient firefighter nozzle.
FIREFIGHTING NOZZLES WITH MULTIPLE STRENGTHS!
Backdraft, flash-over. Firefighters face a multitude of risks during their operations. To facilitate fire operations and protect the operators, LEADER branches have multiple strengths, such as:
- Body in FiberTech® composite (regular size) or hard anodized aluminum (all sizes)
- Wide tactile marker indicates maximum flow (MultiFlow)
- Large and bright tactile indicator for narrow cone fog attack position
- Spray teeth: Generate a fog of very fine droplets for cooling combustion gases. Spinning turbine teeth (option available for regular size nozzles)
- Bumper made of polyurethane resistant to high temperatures, hydrocarbons, and aggressive chemicals.
- Laser-etched marking for greater fire resistance.
- Wide range of flow rates: selector ring includes a flush position.
- Ergonomic pistol grip insulated against the cold.
- Swivel inlet
- Inlet screen keeps out debris (except 1″ version and large size nozzles)
- Flow control handle: Large, easy to grasp / Ideal design for the pulsing technique / 5 detent positions (4 open + 1 closed) / Encapsulated detent system: Always clean and operational
- Stainless steel slide valve for progressive opening/closing. Reduces water hammer effect (compact and regular size nozzles)
THREE SIZES AVAILABLE TO SUIT FLOWRATE CAPACITIES
The LEADER nozzles are available in 3 different sizes :
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
Accessories such as foam adapters are available to extend the possibilities of use and adapt it to the field.
Available US NH thread and also Canadian NPSH thread
Showing all 15 results
TRIGGERFLOW NOZZLE REGULARView Product
Flowmatic Compact AluminumView Product
FLOWMATIC Regular AluminumView Product
OneFlow Nozzle with or Without TurbineView Product
Smooth Bore NozzleView Product
MULTIFLOW Large AluminumView Product
MULTIFLOW Regular AluminumView Product
MULTIFLOW Compact AluminumView Product
Selectable flow nozzle MULTIFLOW Regular FiberTechView Product
Low Expansion Foam Nozzles ExpanderView Product
Multifunctional Water/foam Nozzle Twin-actionView Product
Special nozzle Inerting gas injected nozzleView Product
Firefighting nozzle foam adapter Polymousse adapterView Product
Special Nozzle Accessory Hammer For Inerting Gas Injected NozzleView Product
Automatic nozzle FLOWMATIC Regular FiberTechView Product