The KIS-360 is the newest addition to the VentMaster line of innovative cutting tools for fire/rescue and industrial ventilation. The KIS-360 adjustable depth gauge allows precise control of the cutting depth with no saw blade overlap. Simply adjust the depth gauge, start the saw, and cut. The KIS-360 is only available from Tempest!
- Designed to enhance control of the saw during long trench or concrete cuts
- Allows the operator to control the depth of the cut from 0″ up to 6″
- Can be installed on a variety of 12″, 14″ and 16″ cutoff saws
- Depth gauge arm can be quickly removed in seconds
- All aluminum construction guarantees light weight and durability
- KIS-360 upgrade kit includes all hardware and templates for quick mounting to a variety of saws
Engineered to be installed on the following saws:
- All VentMaster Cutoff Saws
- Partner K-12FD
- Partner K950
- Partner K650
- EFCO 980-TTA-1
- Stihl TS 460
MORE TEMPEST PRODUCTS
All Tempest product lines are distributed through a global network of dealers selected for their industry knowledge, professionalism and commitment to customer service.