Tempest Thermal Imaging Camera (TIC) 4.1X NFPA
TEMPEST TIC 4.1X NFPA
Efficient and simple because of its unique action button, Tempest TIC 4.1X Thermal Imaging Camera (TIC) is particularly suitable for indoor fire attacks. Compact, lightweight, and incorporating a wide range of temperature measurement (-40°F to +2100°F), it was designed for ease of use. Ideal for fire operations, search for missing persons and areas on fire as well as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Certified.
Multiple Benefits of our Thermal Imaging Cameras (TIC)
- Compact & lightweight: 2.2 lbs with 2 Heat-Resistant LiFePO4 batteries (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- 8-hours of battery life with 2 Heat-Resistant LiFePO4 batteries
- Batteries are guaranteed for 6 years / 5000 cycles of charges
- 4“ screen
- Build to handle extreme temperatures: -40°F to +2100°F
- Features Video, photo and still image recording.
- Fast startup: <5 sec.
- Rugged Germanium lens to protect optics.
- Pistol-type handle (optional).
- 5-year Warranty on the Camera.
- 6-Year Warranty on Batteries (or 5000 cycles of charges)
- 10-year Warranty on the Sensor.