The Tempest VS1.2D Tech Series DeWalt Battery-Powered Blower
INTRODUCING THE TEMPEST VS1.2D TECH SERIES DEWALT BATTERY BLOWER
The Tempest Tech Series is an innovative line of positive pressure (PPV) blowers featuring ergonomic design features and leading edge motor technology and performance.
Tempest Tech Series blowers are engineered for performance, durability, versatility, and ease of use. The VS-1.2D DeWalt battery-driven blower features a taller fold-down handle to make deployment and storage much easier. The VS-1.2D DeWalt battery-driven blower delivers a level of utility and performance found with no other battery-driven blower with the convenience of DeWlt FLEXVOLT 60V batteries.
Multiple Features of our Battery-Powered VS1.2D Tech Series:
- With all 3 DeWalt 60V 12AH Batteries, blower will run for an average of 40 minutes or you can run off of just 1 or 2 batteries.
- Includes an IP66 rated and Variable Speed motor.
- Weighs only 51 lbs. with the 3 removable batteries.
- Air Straightener Thin-Vane™ Grill air straightener grill and composite impeller reduces wasted airflow and forces the air to flow straight out.
- Each blower includes powerful LED Flow-Path Lighting, positioned low on the blower for easier visibility below the smoke.
- Tapered lightweight steel shroud maximizes airflow performance to produce a narrow, high pressure air pattern.
- Ergonomic patent-pending frame design with transverse wheels.
- The VS-1.2D DeWalt battery-driven blower features a taller fold-down handle to make deployment and storage much easier.
- Small Footprint 22.88″W x 24.4″H x 12.25″D (it’s half the size of a gas blower).
- Dynamic Battery Control System insures maximum performance and safety.
- Powerful, Lightweight, and Self-Contained.
- Retrofit kits are available to convert both the original VS-1 or VS-1.2 into DeWalt-Powered Blowers